WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Strategic Decision Makers, Technical Experts, and Hands-on Professionals from Water Utilities Throughout The World Including
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, Deputy Generals, Heads, Directors & Managers of:
- Strategic Planning
- Demand Management
- Technology & Smart Networks
- Customer Experience Transformation
- Strategy & Regulation
- Water Supply Networks & Customer
- Performance Improvement
- Digital Engineering
- Water Resources
- Customer Strategy, Billing & Customer Experience Design
- Smart Metering/Smart Metering Transformation
- Metering Strategy & Technology
- Data & Analytics
- Customer Leakage
- Water Demand Reduction
- Metering Engineers
Plus, Investors, Directors, CEO’s, Business Development Heads, Sales Directors, & Technologists From Smart Metering Solution Providers, Representing….
- Smart Metering Hardware Solutions
- Intelligent Retrofitting
- Devices & Solutions
- Software For Customer Personalisation
- Global Water Consultants & Market Analysts
- Communications Infrastructure For Smart Metering
- A.I. & Machine Learning Solutions
- Billing Solutions
- Smart Meter Project Managers & Turnkey Solution Providers
- Sensors & IOT Devices
- Customer Facing Apps
- Mobile Phone Integration Solutions
- Training Providers For Tariffs & Metering Innovation
- 5g & Wireless Middleware Solutions
- Digital Twins To Visualise Complex Data
- Smart Metering Future Proofing Solutions
- Data Visualisation Solutions For Customers
- Smart Grid Solutions For Metering Integration
- Data Analytics Solutions
- Data Integration Solutions
- Leakage Management Technology Solutions
- Smart Software Integration Solutions
- Valves & Flow Components For Smart Water Meters
- Data Protection & Privacy Specialists
- Virtual Simulation Software
- Cyber Security For Smart Metering
- Workforce Training Solution For The Digital Era
- Intelligent Network Technology
- PR Companies Specializing In Customer Communication
- Legal & Communication Experts To Help Handle Anti-Metering Groups
- Data Usage Applications For The Water Industry
- End-To-End Metering Solution Providers
- Trial & Project Management Partners
Comprehensive Smart Metering Business Case Evaluation And Implementation Strategies
Just A Few Features & Benefits Of Attending …
Business case assessments and practical examples are being brought in from a variety of countries
During our research conversations, you notified LBCG that it would be incredibly valuable to obtain insight into how other international water utilities create a business case and choose specific technologies for smart metering. Cities suffering water scarcity, dry areas, and even water-rich countries, such as Canada, are considering installing smart metering systems for many different reasons. Expect to hear a variety of use cases and actual implementation case studies from multinational water utilities with whom you would not typically have the opportunity to network with.
Combining strategic level speakers and strategy heads with middle management practitioners responsible for metering implementation, network management and leak detection integration
Technology is only a component of this conference, and it will not be overemphasised. The sessions on the agenda are intended to concentrate largely on the business case, followed by practical implementation strategies that are effective and cost-competitive. The sessions will include both visionary keynotes to highlight the financial and ROI elements, as well as the best execution measures.
Learn how to create the most effective smart metering implementation plan
Feasibility studies play an essential role in the implementation of smart metering programmes. In accordance with the current state of the industry, pilot testing, proof of concept and localised trials are a major features of the agenda. Alternate sessions will also show how water companies are working through the business case for different operating scenarios and the associated cost-based assumptions of end-to-end system integration.
Analyse the deployment of smart meters from beginning to end, with an emphasis on data analytics for customer empowerment Ultimately, the technology exists to enable the data stream and the creation of data. The agenda sessions emphasise what to do and how to act upon the data so that it is beneficial to customers.
Avoid expensive implementation mistakes Discover what makes a “good” system
If water authorities make a mistake with their water metering deployment, such as, for example, selecting a technology that rapidly becomes outdated, the costs may be astronomical. As usual, we're working with our speakers to encourage them to be frank about what's working, as well as what some of the problems were, or even some of the failures. The ultimate objective is to establish a success criterion for smart metering adoption and offer the industry a road map to collectively comprehend what makes a “good, fit for purpose smart metering system”.
Every single water utility has something to offer and something to learn
According to what you've told us, the rapid pace of technological change, the uncertainty of the macroeconomic outlook, and the possibility of climate change-related events significantly altering the supply-and-demand water balance, all mean that every water utility is constantly learning about new aspects of smart metering implementation. Expect the networking to be full of focused, highly relevant discussion and the conference room to be still full at 6pm, as is the case with most of LBCG’s water events. There is, after all, so much to learn. And so many solutions and spin offs to investigate.
Use the LBCG app, to schedule informal meetings in advance
Networking is an essential aspect of this conference. And we are bringing in expert facilitators to really drive the conversation to find solutions and share best practices, in addition to delivering top-quality, vetted in advance, presentations. In addition, one key innovation is that all delegates will receive an app that allows them to schedule informal meetings with other attendees in advance. So that you may plan your schedule and make the most of all the allotted networking time over the two days. Please note that the meetings are of an informal nature only as LBCG does not operate an organised compulsory meetings model.
Benefit from the live virtual feed, which allows you to view the presentations and participate in the Q&A even if you must return to the office or work away from the conference for part of the time.
The Global Smart Water Metering Congress is the world's premier global congress, designed to help water utilities develop faster and more efficient management systems, reflecting the true value of water and supply delivery targets.
Like our flagship Global Leakage Summit (London, September 2023). this will be an international platform for all those in the business of delivering improved efficiency for their particular water utility, the Global Smart Water Metering Congress will draw in world-wide practitioners, from industry leaders such as; SUEZ Environnement, Paris ; Vienna Waterworks, Austria ; Thames Water, UK ; Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority, Cambodia ; Al Ain Distribution Company, UAE ; Oslo Water, Norway ; Scottish Water, UK ; Municipal Water, Poland ; Taiwan Water, Taiwan ; Pub Singapore, Singapore ; Anglian Water, UK and many others.
GLOBAL LEAKAGE SUMMIT
Directors, Heads, VPs and Managers of water solutions, network infrastructure, leakage, operations, engineering, business development, technology, and specialists in modelling and design, from Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Jordan, Bahrain, Burkina Faso, Chile, Portugal, Brazil, Israel, USA, Canada, Zambia, Slovenia, South Africa, Qatar, Malaysia, Japan, Norway, UAE, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Poland, Portugal, Finland among others, have traveled to London from across the globe to take part in this prestigious summit over the last 12 years.
It has proved to be a high quality information-sharing summit for delegates, at both a technical and strategic level, and addressed how new concepts and technologies are being deployed, pressure management and network optimisation, to cost-effectively address water stress and water scarcity challenges worldwide.
Now, with the addition of a robust live streaming platform, it is even easier for delegates across the world to participate.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Delivering All The Information Required To Implement Smart Meters And Customer Data Applications In The Water Industry
Mega-Trends In Worldwide Deployment & Testing Of Smart Metering Technology & Data Analytics Applications To Achieve Environmental Policy And Water Conservation Goals
- CEO/CFO Perspectives On What They Are Looking To Achieve Through Smart Metering Implementation
- Successful Smart Metering Implementation For An Authority That Needs To Conserve Water Whilst Reducing Cost
- Implementing An Action Plan For A Cost Effective End-To-End Smart Metering Programme That Delivers Value For Both Customers & The Water Utility
- Justification Of The Business Case For Implementing Intelligent Metering Technologies As An Enabler For Climate Action
- Championing The Use Of Smart Metering Technologies To Identify And Repair Customer Leaks On A Scale Never Before Attained
- Making The Case For Smart Metering Technology Investment To Gather Complete & Consistent Data To Engage Customers In A Conversation About Water Consumption And Usage
- Probing Under-Explored Benefits Of Smart Metering Technology For Water Companies & Customers - Including Saving Money On Meter Readings, Safety & Social Monitoring
- Implementing Smart Metering & Leveraging Data Within An Ecosystem Of Intelligent Networks
- Successfully Implementing A Smart Metering Programme: Execution Strategies, Technical Details & Practical Tips From The Field
- An Operational Roadmap For Leveraging Data Generated By Smart Water Meters To Influence Customers' Behaviour & Detect Leaks
- Retrofitting Mechanical Meters With Smart Functionality For Leak Detection To Avoid The Cost Of Building An Entire New Infrastructure
- Best Practice Retrofitting Of Mechanical Meters With IOT Sensors & Wireless Networks That Are Reliable And Cost Effective
- Learning About New, Scalable Ways To Improve Existing Water Meters And Provide A Smart Water Home Experience For Water Utility Customers With Hardware Add Ons
- Cost Benefit Analysis Of A Smart Meter And Valve Combination To Remotely Adjust Water Flow And Then Following Through With An App For Customers
- Combining Smart Devices And Analytics Solutions To Gain Actionable Insight For Leak Detection
Meet Water Utilities From All Across The Globe, Whether They're In Attendance In Person Or Online
- Convincing & Educating Consumers On The Benefits Of Smart Metering And How To Use The Technology In The Context Of Climate Change, Inflation, And The Cost Of Living Crisis
- Working With Diverse Customer Groups To Change Attitudes To Technology & Apps
- How To Tailor Communication To Different Groups Of Customers To Make It Easier For Them To Change Their Behaviour And Attitude Toward Metering Data And Water Conservation
- Addressing The Nuances Of Handling Political Opposition To Smart Meters & Dispelling Health & Privacy Concerns
- Best Practice Utilisation Of Metering Data – Beyond Billing, Usage & Leak Detection – To Create Value For Water Customers
- Knowing What Data To Share With Customers & How To Communicate Water Savings Messages Alongside That Data
- Optimising The Network Architecture & Implementing New Technology To Give Customers Full Visibility Over Their Usage Data
- Evaluate The Latest Solutions & Innovative Products To Help Water Utilities Make Better Use Of Data Generated From Smart Meters & Intelligent Sensors
- Evaluating The Most Recent Intelligent Software Products, Virtual Simulations, And Digital Twins To Support Smart Metering Technologies To Identify Pressure, Flow, And Consumption Anomalies
- Making Sure That The Hardware And Communications Technology Used In Smart Metering Programmes Can Be Updated Easily And Cost Effectively In The Future
- Future Proofing Smart Hardware And Communications Technology So That They Can Be Implemented With Minimal Disruption And Expense
- Investigating New Technology Solutions, Beyond Traditional Smart Metering That Utilise Sensors & Apps To Provide Customers With Real-Time Data & Alarms
- The Latest Developments In Smart Metering Data Analytics, & Machine Learning To Help Customers With Their Decision-Making
- Use Case On Utilising Digital Twins To Take Metering Data & Present It In A Way That Is Easy For Staff To Understand To Help Customers Manage Consumption
- Adapting The Workforce In The Field To The Era Of Smart Metering & Water Data Analytics
- Developing More Advanced Skills for Those Involved in the Installation, Management, and Maintenance of Metering Infrastructure, Including IT, Data Analytics, and Communications Technologies
- The Roadmap On Developing Measures To Address Cyber & Data Security Risks Relating To Smart Meter Technology & Devices